Women of Achievement
The Muskingum Family Y established the Women of Achievement Program in 1988 to honor women who achieve a level of excellence in their particular field of endeavor. Furthermore, the tribute increases community awareness, understanding, and appreciation of how women contribute to the economic and social health of the community.
The 2024 Women of Achievement awards presentation will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2024, in the Zane State College Campus Center with the program beginning at 6 p.m.
Sponsorships and Dinner Tickets
If you would like to sponsor the 2024 Women of Achievement program or purchase dinner tickets, click on one of the buttons below:
Standards of Selection
The Women of Achievement program applauds women of various backgrounds and scopes of accomplishments. Women of Achievement honorees are accomplished in different ways and through different means. Each share some commonalities such as:
- She is committed to the empowerment of women and supports cultural diversity.
- She is a role model.
- She extends herself beyond the norm to attain success.
- She empowers women who follow in her footsteps through example or deed.
- She is involved in an ongoing commitment to give back to her community.
Nominees must live or work in Muskingum County. Their achievements may be in career and/or community work. Because Women of Achievement recipients serve as mentors to future generations of leaders, awards are not made posthumously. The Selection Committee will measure the merits of each nominee by examining the following: (Cite specific examples for your nominee.)
- Her unique and exemplary contributions.
- Her achievements have impact others.
- Examples of how she is a role model for women.
- Her achievements that serve and empower diverse populations through educational, social, and recreational programs which strengthen the mind, body, and spirit.
How to Submit a Nomination
Please complete the form below once it is made available. You must include at least one but no more than four additional pages supporting your nominee’s story. Your nomination will be used by the Selection Committee to determine the recipients.
Nominations and supporting documentation must be submitted via this digital form by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, February 7, 2024. Out of respect for those nominated and their nominators, late entries will be respectfully declined.